It has been so long since I have been able to sit down to the computer with more than one brain cell functioning! If you have followed me on Twitter or facebook or read through my most recent posts, you may have a vague idea of the events that have surrounded my son’s fight to breathe.
In summary after 3 breathing emergencies outside the hospital, Tinsley, now 3-months old, has a tracheotomy and a feeding tube. Doctors seem hopeful that the feeding tube is very temporary and we are comforted to know that his fight to breathe is much resolved with the new airway.
As is the fashion with Twitter Tuesday posts, here is what you may have missed on my twitter feed this week:
- Discharge from the hospital today! Our 3-month-old is coming home… hopefully to stay this time! (20 Jul)
- I get to sleep in a bed for the first time in a month! #hospitaljoys (21 Jul)
- Brief run to the ED with Tinsley. All is well; we just had an equipment malfunction and needed medical assistance. (21 Jul)
- Divine love without divine wrath is meaningless. – Kevin DeYoung
- “A summons to kingdom living” is #notthegospel - Kevin DeYoung
- There is no New Testament evidence of a churchless Christian. – Kevin DeYoung
- Me thinks @piratechristian is the Lutheran version of Jon Stewart (@TheDailyShow).
- What happens when the washing machine decides to stop spinning? http://yfrog.com/h412fgcj
- “We can hear the gospel every Sunday, and eat it too.” – Kevin DeYoung
Hopefully this post will mark my ability to get back on track with sharing great Christian resources, exposing some very poor ones, and sharing thoughts on faith and our hope expressed in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Get regular updates by following @lunchboxsw on Twitter.
Feel free to leave a comment on this post, send me a note, or send me a reply on Twitter.