May 18, 2009
WWJD: If Jesus Were Attacked by a Polar Bear…
About Aaron Gardner
Aaron is a counselor and student of the Bible, passionate about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. He lives in central Indiana with his wife, one-year-old son and their two dogs. View all posts by Aaron Gardner
This entry was posted on Monday, May 18th, 2009 at 5:29 pm and tagged with Jesus, Outnumbered, Polar Bear, Questions and posted in Just For Fun. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- achondroplasia Addiction Atheism Authenticity Barna Group Bible Book Review Brian McLaren Calvinism Charles Haddon Spurgeon Chopped Bible Salad Christ Christianity Comedy Community Conversation Creation Creation Museum CS Lewis Culture Dan Kimball Democrats Doug Pagitt Emergent Church Emerging Church Erwin McManus Evangelism Evolution Faith Francis Chan Free Will Genesis Genuine Relationships God God's Will Godwitter Gospel Granger Community Church Hebrews Heresy Holiness Homosexuality Jesus Joel Osteen John Piper Leonard Sweet Listening Love Wins Mark Driscoll Marriage Martin Luther Michael Horton Ministry Moralism Prayer Predestination Prosperity Gospel RC Sproul Relationship Relevance resurrection Richard Dawkins Rick Warren Rob Bell Sanctification Science Technology The God Delusion Theology Tim Stevens tracheostomy Tullian Tchividjian Twitter UnChristian White Horse Inn
- The Seven 04.07.16 (minus one) April 7, 2016 John Downey
- The Power of Prayer April 4, 2016 John Downey
- The Long Awaited Return of…The Seven!!! (Cue Applause) March 31, 2016 John Downey
- Getting Back on Track March 29, 2016 John Downey