We had a nice quiet week with Tinsley. He has been recovering well since his hospital stay last week. We are hopeful that he will have another good week in preparation for a surgery to hopefully solve the reflux problem that continues to cause his respiratory difficulty. He has been working very hard on his manual dexterity. Early this morning he discovered his hand again, reached for mine, and grabbed on. What a thrill!
As always, here are highlights from my Twitter feed you may have missed. Be sure to check out the pictures and video of the kid:
- Finally got that little stinker back home! Tinsley is recovering well and smiling. http://t.co/mnBp3Kc (8/9)
- We want one of the two—either to commune with God, or else to sigh and cry till we do so. (via @CHSpurgeon)
- Chastisement is designed for our good, to promote our highest interests. Look beyond the rod to the All-wise hand that wields it! ~A.W. Pink (via @ReformBookshelf)
- Just posted a photo http://instagr.am/p/J6rSw/
- Every Christian should be mildly bipolar; we should wail at our sin and thrill at our salvation.
- Tinsley is really working on his manual dexterity:http://youtu.be/UoOS2wrUv5c
- A team of Christian kooks and I just started a new blog called “Dead Pastors Society” http://j.mp/r0qbBE
- Every comfort is only a shadow of He that is our only comfort.
- Pray for the families of those who died so suddenly: “Stage collapse at Indiana State Fair kills at least 4” http://t.co/MTjlanf #indyprayer
Get regular updates by following @lunchboxsw on Twitter.
Feel free to leave a comment on this post, send me a note, or send me a reply on Twitter.